1. FACILITY PERMITS. Upon entering the Ranch, all vehicles must stop at the MX Sports Front Gate Office for rider validation. All vehicle occupants, including children, will be required to sign a liability release. The Front Gate Staff will issue the proper Facility Permit. Affix the Permit to the driver’s side of the front windshield of the vehicle. The permit must be displayed at all times. Each permit will be assigned to a specific rider. Please do not trade or transfer permits. If you did not win the Hook-up lottery, you may not obtain a hook-up permit from someone who did. Finally, we realize accidents happen, but if you cause damage to any site, you will be held responsible for the cost of repair.
2. HOOK-UPS. If you won the Lottery for a hook-up, you will be required to pay an additional $120 hook-up fee when you check-in. Please, cash or money order only. Not all hook-up sites have a sewer connection. If your site has a sewer connection, be careful not to place your sewer hose too far down into the drain. Long hoses will block the drain if placed in too far. DO NOT USE A GENERATOR while hooked up to campground electricity. This is not only dangerous, but may cause electrical feedback and shut down the campground electricity. If you did not receive a hook-up, you may not run an extension cord or water hose from one site to another.
3. EARLY ARRIVAL. National camping starts Sunday, July 29, and ends Sunday morning, August 5. You are welcome to arrive early, but you will be required to pay the Ranch a camping fee of $30 per day. If arriving before Sunday, you may not have a hook-up site unless you have been assigned one for National week.
- 4. REGISTRATION: Registration will be held at the Amsoil Arena as follows:
1 pm – 3 pm Youth Classes ONLY (Classes 17-33)
4 pm – 6 pm Amateur Classes ONLY (Classes 1-16)
8 am – 10 am All Classes
5. CAMPING AREAS. There are several camping areas. Individual campsites are not assigned. However, you may only park in a hook-up site if you have a hook-up permit. Do not use or take up space for more than one site. If your rig is too big for the site you chose, you will have to relocate. DO NOT SAVE SPOTS for friends. If you want to camp with friends, please meet them off site and arrive together. The camping areas are as follows:
AREA 1 Stage Coach Hill Racer Hook-up camping - located on left after the Front Gate
AREA 2 Camp Carmichael Racer Hook-up and non-hook-up camping - located behind the Start Line
AREA 3 Stewarts Town Racer Hook-up and non-hook-up camping - located past the track on right
6. ELECTRIC SERVICE. For the comfort of all of our guests, we request that you not overload the electrical service. Our hook-ups are either 30-amp or 50-amp service. Please do not plug a 30-amp rig into a 50-amp service. Likewise, do not overload a 30-amp service with a 50-amp rig by using multiple appliances at once.
7. PUMP-OUT/FRESH WATER SERVICE. Guests may purchase motor home sewage pump-out and fresh water delivery service permits at the Front Gate Office. The fee is $30 per service. You must be present at your vehicle at the time the service is rendered. Many campers have sensors in the toilet units that can give a false reading of “Full” if toilet paper is trapped in the pipes, even after the unit is pumped out. Thus, no service will be given if the owner is not present. There is also a dump station located near the Front Office. Also available: RV holding tank chemicals; private portable toilet rentals; showers.
8. EXTRA VEHICLE PERMITS. Affix the Extra Vehicle Permit to the driver’s side of the front windshield of your vehicle. In most cases, campsites are not large enough to accommodate both your camper and an extra vehicle. Please park your extra vehicle out of the way, making sure not to take up another camp site. Extra vehicle permits can be purchased at the event only by those who have already purchased a Facility Permit. Vehicles pulling a trailer are not eligible for the extra vehicle pass.
9. PIT VEHICLES PERMITS. Pit vehicles (mopeds, scooters, pit bikes, golf carts, mules) may be used by PERMIT ONLY. No ATVs, Pilots, or 6-wheel Gators permitted (except staff, vendors and sponsors). Operators must be 18 years or older in order to operate a pit vehicle and must sign the permit release. Helmets must be worn for 2-wheeled pit vehicles. The cost is $25 for the week of the event (Sunday – Sunday). An additional fee of $5 will apply to permits purchased prior to Sunday. Permits will be sold starting Friday at Noon at the Racer X Deck. Only racers and campers are eligible for Pit Vehicle Permits. Day Spectators are not eligible for pit permits. Proof of age and a valid AMA card will be required at time of purchase. Unauthorized pit vehicles will be confiscated and the racer subject to penalty, or even disqualification. Pit Vehicles may only cross the county road at the designated cart crossing. No pit vehicles or golf carts are permitted on the county road, in Western Town or on the Ranch trails. Stay out of the woods – they are off limits.
10. POWER WASHERS are not permitted. There are three designated bike-wash areas for your convenience and use: (1) Stage Coach Hill above the Campfire Show Building; (2) Area 3 adjacent to the Burnout Area; and (3) behind the Bath House in the lower campground. Bike washing is restricted to these areas only. Power washers and water will be available at these stations. The water at the campsites is city water and cannot be wasted. DO NOT hook-up to the campsite water supply to wash bikes, vehicles, etc.
11. NO CAMP FIRES. Due to the large number of guests, we cannot permit campfires.
12. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS. All motor homes/camping vehicles and pit rigs should have fully functioning fire extinguishers readily available in the event of an emergency.
13. SANITATION/WASTE REMOVAL. Please be courteous and properly bag your trash and place it by the roadway for pick-up. Garbage barrels are not for personal campsite use. Dumpsters are located across from Lake Loretta. It would be very helpful if you could transport your trash to dumpsters. In addition, there will be separate dumpsters for metal objects and tires. Please deposit these items in the proper dumpster. DO NOT wash bikes or dump pollutants in the creek or pond. DO NOT dump oils, fuels, coolants or other waste materials on the ground. They must be disposed of properly. “Used Oil” containers are available in the above areas for this purpose. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
14. SHOWER HOUSES will close at midnight. Anyone causing damage or destruction to a shower house will be prosecuted. RIDING GEAR is not permitted in the shower houses. Portable showers are located in Area 3.
15. DO NOT PARK ON THE COUNTY ROAD. The road along the racetrack is a county road and must remain open and free of blockage at all times. Please be aware that the county patrol will tow all vehicles parked alongside the road. This includes the road from the front gate to Loretta’s house.
11 PM : NOISE - No noise after this time - riders need their rest; loud generators must be turned off.
12 AM : YOUTH - Guests under 18 years of age may be taken into custody and escorted to their parents/guardians.
17. NO RIDING. Race bikes can only be ridden at a walking pace from your pit area to the racetrack and back, or to and from the Burnout Area. Otherwise - race bikes may not be ridden anywhere on the Ranch.
18. NO WOODS RIDING. The Ranch trails are off limits to motorized vehicles of any kind. These trails are used for horse riding. Anyone caught violating this rule will be dealt with harshly.
19. NO DOGS. We like animals too, but due to the large number of guests and the length of the program, we cannot allow dogs. If you bring your dog to the event you will be required to remove it. The Waverly Animal Clinic will board pets and can be reached at 931.296.4900.
20. NO FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, WATER BALOONS OR PAINTBALL GUNS.
21. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK in the creek and the swimming pool. DO NOT jump or dive into the creek from any location. The creek may be shallow in some areas. The area on the other side of the creek is private property that is not owned by the Ranch. No trespassing on that side of the creek.
22. SWIMMING POOL RULES. The swimming pool will have posted hours. No one is allowed in the pool except during the posted times. Children under 10 years old must have adult supervision. The following is prohibited in the pool area: food, drinks, cutoffs, bicycles, dirty clothes, oils or tanning lotions in water, running, jumping, diving, pushing or rough playing. The pool is not a bath facility - please shower before entering the pool. If the pool area is full to capacity, you must wait until someone leaves. Violation of any of these rules will result in loss of pool privileges.
23. MEDIC STATION. Medics are located above the MX Sports Race Track Office.
24. LOST & FOUND. Find something? Please turn it into the MX Sports Race Track Office. Lose something? Stop by the Track Office.
25. RADIO/MX SPORTS CENTER. The MX Sports Radio Channel is FM 88.7. The best way to stay tuned to event activities is to tune in. The MXSports Center webcast will be broadcast nightly from 7-9 pm at www.mxsports.com.
26. LORETTA LYNN A+ HONOR ROLE. Think you’re smart? Prove it! Bring your report card to Rider Registration, and if you averaged a B or better, you will be inducted into the Loretta Lynn Honor Role. You will receive A+ stickers for all of your number plates to show off during the week so that everyone else knows how smart you are too. We are proud of our moto-brains.
29. TALENT CONTEST. We have our own American Idols in motocross. To participate, register at Motos Tees. Auditions are Wednesday at Noon at the Amsoil Arena. We crown our champion Friday night.
30. FISHBOWL PUB. The pub is open nightly from 8 pm to midnight, starting Saturday, July 28th, and is located adjacent to Lake Loretta. Guests must be at least 21 years old to enter.
31. DELIVERY STATION. Both UPS and Federal Express deliver to the MX Sports Delivery Station located across the road from the Announcer Tower. However, please do not ship anything to be delivered prior to Thursday, July 26th. MX Sports is not responsible for the safekeeping of any packages. Despite what any delivery service may represent, there is NO SATURDAY DELIVERY at the Ranch, as this is a rural address. The following address is good during race week only.
Fed Ex: Mon – Fri 1-2 pm
UPS: Mon – Fri 3-4 pm
Delivery Station Hours of Operation: Daily 2-5 pm
How to address packages:
Please ensure that the outside of the package clearly and boldly identifies the recipient, as follows:
Loretta Lynn Ranch
c/o MX Sports
Attn: (name of racer/company)
44 Hurricane Mills Rd
Hurricane Mills, TN 37078
31. HOSPITAL DIRECTIONS.
Three Rivers Hospital, Waverly, TN: Turn left out of the Ranch entrance onto Route 13 N. 7 miles. Hospital is on the right. 931.296.4203.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN: Turn right out of the Ranch entrance onto Route 13 S.; Go 8 miles to I-40; Take I-40 E to Nashville 62.8 miles; At Exit 206, take I-440 towards Knoxville for 2.6 miles; Take Exit 3, and turn left onto US 431 (21st Avenue or Hillsboro Pike) 2 miles; Turn left onto Pierce Avenue. 615.322.3391 (Adult Unit) or 615.343.2996 (Pediatric Unit).
32. CONTACT US. If you need to contact us at the Ranch, please use these numbers during these periods:
MX Sports Trackside Office: 931.296.4015
Mon-Sat 7 am – 8 pm
MX Sports Front Gate Office: 931.296.4017
Friday 8 am – 9 pm
Saturday 7 am – 9 pm
Sunday 7 am – 9 pm
Monday 7 am – 9 pm
Tuesday 8 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 8 am – 5 pm
Please do not forget that you and your families are guests of Humphries County and Loretta Lynn. You are representing the AMA and our great sport of motocross. Your behavior will reflect on how the public views our sport. Inappropriate behavior reported by any hotel manager, local business person, campground staff or law enforcement personnel may result in disqualification. You have worked too hard to take that chance.
Have a safe trip, and we’ll see you at the races!!!
The MX SPORTS TEAM