Loretta Lynn Ranch is a pretty big place, so if you’re 18-years an older you can save yourself some walking by either bringing your own pit vehicle or renting a golf cart for the week. All pit vehicles require a Pit Permit and are privileges extended to our campers and racer only – not day visitors.
Pit vehicle privileges are extended to our campers, racers and their families only. Permits are not available to day visitors.
Mopeds, scooters, pit mini bikes, golf carts and mules are side-by-sides are pit vehicles and may be used by PERMIT ONLY. No ATV’s or 6-wheel Gators allowed.
The Pit Vehicle Permit fee is $35 if purchased prior to Monday (July 30th) and $25 thereafter.
Permits will be sold at the Amsoil Arena Friday through Monday (July 27-30) and at the MX Sports Trackside Office Tuesday through Saturday.
PIT VEHICLE RULES
1. Operators must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age is required.
2. Pit vehicles may not be operated in a reckless, careless or dangerous manner, and may not be operated by anyone under the influence of alcohol.
3. Pit vehicle use hours: 7 am – 10:30 am daily.
4. Pit Vehicle Speed Limit: 5 mph.
5. Helmets must be worn for all 2-wheel pit vehicles.
6. All passengers must be seated.
7. Pit vehicles may only cross the country road at the designated road crossing above the MX Sports Track Office.
8. Pit vehicles are NOT permitted in the following areas:
Motocross Track or anywhere inside the track fence
9. Pit Vehicle usage is a privilege, not a right, which privilege can be revoked or terminated for any or not reason at the discretion of MX Sports.
10. Violation of any of the above rules is grounds for penalty, including by not limited to: confiscation of pit vehicle, disqualification of racer, and/or ejection from facility.
GOLF CART RENTALS
To rent a golf cart, contact Metro Golf Rental. We recommend making arrangements in advance, because they sell out quick!
ADVANCE WEEKLY rates:
At EVENT WEEKLY rates: